Sunday, May 2, 2010

Raven


-Zoya Raven
-Hot Topic blue glitter

So last week when I went to hot topic to get the final pieces for my Gaga outfit, I was a little intrigued by their nail polishes! All the colors are very bright and bold, so I thought I'd just buy one to try it out. But then the cashier told me that select colors were on sale for 99cents! So.. I got 5! I've swatched some of the other colors and they are actually pretty nice! I just get a little bothered when polishes don't have names because I don't know what to call them.. Hence, "blue glitter" :P The formula is a little thin so I'd imagine a few coats will be needed for the other polishes. Not this glitter though! Two coats Raven, and one coat of the blue glitter. The super fine blue glitter in Raven probably added to the effect a bit so I'd imagine I might use 2 coats of the glitter over any other black.

No comments:

Post a Comment