Friday, April 9, 2010

OMG



-China Glaze White on White
-China Glaze OMG
-China Glaze 2NITE
-China Glaze BFF

I have been dying for this collection for months now and I finally found a new nail kiosk in my mall that carries old collections! China Glaze OMG collection are the most gorgeous holographic polishes I've ever seen. I only have these three for now, but I plan on getting more of this collection! I used White on White as a base, then marbled the three colors together! Lovin these cotton candy looking nails!

OH and also, I sliced off my left pinky fingernail today while cutting cheese :( and my right middle finger is so short right now too. I'm so clumsy sometimes! But hopefully they'll start growing and become even with their eight other buddies soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. how do you do that? and thanks for following me on twitter! please follow my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete