Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mood

So this week I got to stop by Claire's and get some of their Mood polishes! I had seen swatches on a few other blogs and thought they were awesome! They change color with heat and have a very nice effect on medium, to longer length nails. They were even better in person than I had imagined! Unfortunately I'm missing Calm/Wild (purple and pink) and Fabulous/Funky (pink and fuchsia). I used my favorite of the bunch (Happy/Earthy) to do my current mani! :)


-Claire's Mood Happy/Earthy
-Konad Black
-China Glaze Devotion
-Konad Plate m51

I wish I would've swatched the Mood polish by itself so you can see the full effect on it's own but I just got too excited and jumped right into the st amping! :/ But I think you can still see the difference in color, especially if you enlarge the first picture! :)

2 comments: