Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Penguins!




-China Glaze White on White (base)
-American Apparel Hassid (heads and black eyes)
-China Glaze For Audrey (blue eyes)
-Sephora by OPI Leaf Him at the Alter (green eyes)
-American Apparel Manila (beaks)
-American Apparel Coney Island (cheeks)

Well I'm not really sure what inspired me to do this but I just love penguins and thought they might be cute on my nails! I made the heads different sizes on purpose just so they all look unique. And you can't tell much from the picture but some of them have cute pinky cheeks! I'm not very great at free hand designs but.. I'll get better :D

2 comments:

  1. Aww this is so cute and creative! I love penguins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh these are C.U.T.E ! :)
    Really really adorable ! (your easter mani is too :) )
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete