Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lubu Medallions!


-China Glaze Lubu Heels
-China Glaze Medallion

Started off with two coats Lubu Heels (tried to swatch the color but it was so hard to capture the actual color on camera) and ONE coat of Medallion. I've had my eye on Lubu for so long and finally got a chance to pick it up! It's a gorgeous black with loads of super fine ruby glitter. And I found Medallion marked down in the clearance section at Sally's and had to get it. It's so gold and glittery and just perfect! After using them I'm honestly favoring Medallion! I'm a sucker for immensely glittery polishes :p I've gotten tons of other polishes since my last post I've just been so behind.. But there's probably no need to apologize because it's not like I have very many followers anyways :/ Okay.. enough complaining! I'll be posting lots more soon, I promise!

Oh! And I'm so excited for POOLSIDE to come out tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment